Grace Console Table Chalk
✅ Free Delivery to Sydney Metropolitan Areas
The Grace Console Unit exudes elegance, skillfully contrasting the striking texture of its open rattan weave with the natural beauty of hand painted white solid wood frames, creating a beautiful translucent airy quality.
With its gracefully arched sides, the console unit flawlessly showcases the delicate rattan weave, ensuring the piece is exquisite from every angle.
Additionally, this distinctive texture serves as a beautiful backdrop for the display of decorative objects.
The console features two hinged doors and a central pull down door, offering both function and style.
Whether placed alongside the matching Grace Bedside Table or as a standalone piece, it adds beauty to any space.
Meticulously crafted with a solid timber construction, this versatile piece is built to last.
- Sungkai timber is a sustainable plantation timber native to Indonesia used extensively in furniture making due to its inherent strength.
- The elegant grain and natural light tone makes it perfect for the contemporary coastal designs in the MRD Home range.
- Hand painted resulting in an elegant matt satin finish.
- Like all natural timbers Sungkai furniture should be kept out of direct sunshine for extended periods of time.
- Do not expose the surface to liquids or excessive moisture.
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean.
Colour(s): Off White
Material(s): Sungkai wood and square webbing
Dimensions: L 140cm W 43cm H 76cm
Weight: 25 kg