Vince Entertainment Unit Chalk
✅ Free Delivery to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Gold Coast Metro
Expected date of arrival: 15-06-2024
With a modern Danish vibe, the Vince Entertainment Unit is perfect for contemporary and modern interior designs, boasting a stunning streamlined front constructed entirely of slatted strips that cleverly conceal the units doors.
The push-to-open doors blend seamlessly enhancing the streamlined design, while the use of slatted strips adds texture and visual appeal.
With gracefully curved sides that elevates its modern and intriguing aesthetic, this piece brings a textural element to any room.
Solid sungkai timber is hand painted to a white satin finish, adding to the contemporary feel.
It has an inner solid wood shelf offering ample storage space and a practical solution for your media devices or displaying your cherished items. The back cable exit hole helps maintain a clean and clutter free appearance.
• Sungkai is a sustainable plantation timber native to Indonesia used extensively in furniture making due to its inherent strength.
• The elegant grain and natural light tone makes it perfect for the contemporary coastal designs in the MRD Home range.
• Hand painted resulting in an elegant matt satin finish.
• Like all natural timbers Sungkai furniture should be kept out of direct sunshine for extended periods of time.
• Do not expose the surface to liquids or excessive moisture.
• Wipe with a damp cloth to clean.
Colour(s): Off white
Material(s): Sungkai wood
Dimensions: L 183cm W 48cm H 52cm
Weight: 27.5 kg