Intern-Marketing Assistant-Full time-Culture-Sydney.
Hey, we’re Culture. We’re a digital-first furniture brand that’s engineering remarkably better furniture experiences. We don’t have brick and mortar stores, so we’re able to deliver better value on beautiful, modern furniture. Recently named one of Australia’s fastest growing companies, we’re on the hunt for talented, enthusiastic team members to join us at our headquarters in beautiful Sydney, Australia.
We’re looking for a Marketing Assistant to design and code our email templates. The successful candidate will support the Email Team by creating email templates used in multiple variations of campaigns. They must be able to balance creativity and strategic thinking, while demonstrating an ability to create visually-compelling and highly-engaging email campaigns. Working closely with Creative, Tech, and Marketing teams this person will be the recognized email design expert at Culture.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include:
- Ensure success of email marketing campaigns through design:
- Build and own Culture email marketing templates. Work with design to stay on-brand while also working with the Email Marketing Manager to meet channel strategy requirements.
- Work with the UI/UX and Design teams to present a cohesive look and feel from website to email.
- Continually test and optimize layout and designs with Email Marketing Manager.
- Define and maintain email design and coding best practices for different screen sizes, different mailbox providers, mobile apps, and operating systems.
- Identify new opportunities to improve email performance:
- Work with the Email Marketing Manager to analyse channel performance to identify inefficiencies and improvement opportunities around design. Use heat mapping in the Iterable program to optimize or test new designs.
- Collaborate with the Design Team to develop new ideas for email layout.
- Optimize the code within email to ensure quick loading times across multiple platforms.
- Keep pace with new developments in the industry:
- Actively research new developments and share insights.
- Liaise with outside teams (vendors, peers, etc.) to learn about new developments.
- Apply detailed scrutiny to current and new email code and design direction and opportunities to ensure they will meet Culture’s campaign goals.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and responsive-coding skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Keen understanding of email design best practices and UI design trends.
- Experience in testing to improve performance in new or existing campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Experience with eCommerce email campaigns.
- Experience with Sketch.
- Excellent typographic skills.
- Experience working with Iterable ESP or similar platform.
We want Culture to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- The tools you need to get your job done well! We supply state-of-the-art laptops and monitors, keyboards, laser printing, wireless mouses, and the software you need to succeed.
- A great office. The Culture space is housed in a converted warehouse with in-house photo studios, an airy open layout, complimentary snacks, and a variety of ice cream choices just up the street.
- Access to a benefits package with all the bells and whistles.
- Onsite fitness equipment, change rooms (including towel service!) and bike storage.
- Discounts on our products so you can style your home how you like it.
- Regular extra-curricular activities, such as socials, open-mics, picnics... even cross-country skiing! We’re open to suggestions for fun new activities so bring a few ideas along.
Ready to become a valued team member? Apply today. We're excited to meet you.Email email@example.com
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.